Candidates need to meet the following requirements to qualify for placement into the programme:
Five passes at credit level, two of which must be in English and Mathematics while the remaining three may be from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Agriculture or Economics. In addition, An applicant must obtain an appropriate UTME and Post-UTME scores as determined by the Senate of the University.
- National Diploma in Computer Science
- Bayero University Diploma in Computer Science
- IJMB (relevant subjects: Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry)
- NCE (Computer Science)
- HND (in relevant fields – Computer Science, Graphics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical/Electronics, etc)
- BSc Degree (natural sciences, physical sciences, environmental sciences etc)